Thursday, February 9, 2012

Some words abot me and this blog


I love fashion! But will never betray my own style.

It all started when I was 10. Of course, I loved to dress up and dress my Barbies elegantly like almost all little girls. But only in 10 years I realized that fashion is my calling, I can't live without it. At that time I took my first Vogue in hands. I remember my careful page turning, enthusiastic examination of shoes, bags and clothes. And models, that were wearing this amazing clothes of unearthly beauty. At that moment I had an only wish - to put it on me! I saw just one possibility to do this: I had to become a model. But when I met some representatives of this job and participated in castings, I decided that it isn't exactly what I want to do. I wanted to be absorbed deeper into the fashion world. A designer? But I didn't strive for inventing and sewing by myself. I liked to create looks. After that my mum brought to me Vogue US. I read it from cover to cover. Including editor's letter of Anna Wintour. Suddenly, I had a brain wave! I'd like to work in a fashion magazine. From this moment I started to strive for my dream: working in a school magazine, learning fashion history, creation of looks at looklet.com, polyvore.com and shopstyle.com. And of course, this blog. It is first and unsteady steps, but I believe that 'I was on the right track, baby I was born this way'

Now about blog. It's not just another fashion blog that coldly enumerates last fashion trends and news. I'll try to put into it a part of my soul. I don't know what will come out of it. Hope, someone will find my blog interesting and I will receive an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment