Friday, February 10, 2012

New York Fashion Week

I can't pass over such a fabulous event in the fashion world as a fashion week. Especially in New York, because it is one of my favorite cities. 


First Day 
February 9

All was started at by the Nicholas K fashion show at 9:00. Of course, for guests and fashion lovers it was started much earlier. You know, you have to consider your look, choose clothes, hairdo, makeup. 






Nicholas K Fall Winter 2012/13

Nicholas and Christopher Kunz.


After that was BCBGMAXAZRIA show. I've placed all of show photos because I like Max Azria creations and have some of his dresses:)
































BCBGMAXAZRIA Fall Winter 2012/13

Lubov Azria and Max Azria
And Richard Chai...







Richard Chai Fall Winter 2012/13

Richard Chai

Tadashi Shoji. His collection impressed me a lot!



















Tadashi Shoji Fall Winter 2012/13

Tadashi Shoji
Chadwick Bell...



















Chadwick Bell Fall Winter 2012/13

Chadwick Bell









These are not full collections. I choose only my favorite looks. You can see full shows using this link: http://www.vogue.it/en/shows/city/collections-fall-winter-2012-13/new-york

No comments:

Post a Comment