Thursday, February 16, 2012

New York Fashion Week (part 4)

February 12
Day 4


Sorry about this break of my writing about the fashion week. Now, I'm back and ready to tell you of all past fashion shows.

'Fresh point of view to modern American fashion':



























Lela Rose Fall Winter 2012/13

Lela Rose


Derek Lam wants to create luxurious and at the same time wearable clothes. I think, he succeeded in it.



















Derek Lam Fall Winter 2012/13

Derek Lam
What about real New Yorkers' style? I remember, my love of New York was started with Be Delicious and then, Love from New york fragrances. Thanks to Donna Karan!

























DKNY Fall Winter 2012/13

Donna Karan

This Tracy Reese collection is awesome!!!


























Tracy Reese Fall WInter 2012/13

Tracy Reese

Custo Barcelona takes a lot of interesting from Dalmau brothers' travelling. If you'll find some traits of your country, that's mean that Custo and David were there.























Very economical set:)









Custo Barcelona

 Custo Dalmau

Diane von Furstenberg 'yummy' colors of this show reminds me chocolate cheesecake with cherry and strawberry. M-m-m... I'm so hungry because of diet. I associate even the fashion week with food.





























Diane von Furstenberg Fall Winter 2012/13

Diane von Furstenberg

Gothic...Riccardo Tisci came to my mind with his collections for Givenchy and his fragrance Dahlia Noir, that has immediately moved to my wishlist after my testing...But right now I'm not talking about it, it's time for Falguni & Shane Peacock show!
























Falguni & Shane Peacock Fall Winter 2012/13

'The “Y“ stands for Yohji Yamamoto, the “3“ represents the three signature adidas stripes and the “–“signifies the link between the two. adidas represents sport, Yohji Yamamoto represents design, both symbolize true craftsmanship, and together they have developed the future in sportswear'
















Y-3

Tommy Hilfiger...






















Tommy Hilfiger Fall Winter 2012/13

Tommy Hilfiger

And the last show today' s Timo Weiland show. 














Timo Weiland Fall Winter 2012/13

Timo Weiland and Alan Eckstein




















No comments:

Post a Comment