Sunday, February 19, 2012

New York Fashion Week...

Day 6
February 14

Tory Burch Fall Winter 2012/13 collection reminds me Gossip Girl. Especially, Blair's style



J.Crew



My eyes are blinded! If I were a star I'd choose Badgley Mischka dress for the Red Carpet.



I'd like to get married only for wearing Vera Wang bridal dress. I'm kidding! By the way, Vera became an actress. I've seen her playing herself in Gossip Girl. Even movies characters choose dresses of this lady. Carrie Bradshaw, Blair, Liv and Emma from Bride Wars...I'll marry someone only in Vera Wang dress. Period!

What about this collection. It's another interpretation of the NYC. Dresses and silhouettes rimind me skyscrapers. 



Diesel Black Gold 



'The collection signed Naeem Khan is definitely a hymn to the art of decoration. In fact, it starts with dresses with simple silhouettes, but the decorations created on top transform them into spectacles of opulence', write Barbara Sini

No comments:

Post a Comment