Monday, February 20, 2012

Last NY Fashion Week minutes!

Day 8-9
February 15-16

I descovered for me Michael Kors after Project Runway. After that, during my trip to LA I spent a lot of time in his shops. In his new collection there is something from last Chloe and D&G shows. But Michael always stays true to his inimitable dresses:



Some looks from J.Mendel collection remind me Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians, other remind The Snow Queen and the rest of the collection...Well, there are very beautifull dresses!



I'm not a Facebook, but I have only 3 words: 'I like it!'
Milly by Michelle Smith




Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! Anna Sui's shows always put me in a good mood! Lovely dresses, cute animal hats (I want owl one with mittens) and of course, prints, prints, prints...:)



From China with love
Vivienne Tam. I think full show will be better!


And ...at last it's time for Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein Collection shows!


Mesdames et messieurs...



And recognizable everywhere American minimalism of Calvin Klein



Goodbye, New York! I'll miss you!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment