Monday, April 30, 2012

Fairytale comes real!

She exists!!!!!

I have just read on the Vogue Russia website that Christian Louboutin is going to create his own version of Cinderella's glass slippers in honor of re-editing of Walt Disney "Cinderella" cartoon. 
“I have been so lucky to have crossed paths with Cinderella, an icon who is so emblematic to the shoe world as well as the dream world,” Christian said.
"His shoes make women feel like princesses, and now Christian Louboutin is set to experience his own fairy tale by designing a Cinderella-inspired slipper," write Olivia Bergin from from fashion.telegraph.co.uk
Our old new celebrity on the Vogue cover
Has he seen my blog, hasn't he?
I'm so excited! My dreams come true! Bippity-boppity-boo!
I have to buy these slippers this summer! :)
Classic Glass Slipper from "Cinderella" cartoon

Godfather magician
Maybe the glass slippers really had red soles?




So, if I get these pairs of  'Louboutins for Cinders', there will be nothing else left for me to do but waiting for the Prince Charming...
I guess Cinderella would choose Tiffany ring (Tiffany Blue is her happy color as mine)







No comments:

Post a Comment