Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Does Cinder need a pillow inside her 'pantoufle de verre'?

Last week I had a prom ball in my school. I was wearing a cocktail dress and 5-inch heels. Actually, it isn't a sky height of a heel and to protect my feet I've put special Scholl Party Feet pads, but after the event my legs ached for a few days and I had to wear Converse and flip-flops. After that I was wondering do the celebrities and people who have to wear high heels all the time suffer from pain every time? Even latest spa programs for feet and hydro-massage don't give a long result. Look at Victoria Beckham! She always wears skyscraper heels. Even when she is pregnant. After I look at Victoria's photos where she's wearing Christian Louboutin Daffodile shoes and then at my modest 5-inch heels, I am ashamed. 




There is a girl in my class. I call her little Victoria. She wears skyscraper heels from 12 years. She was wearing 6-inch heels at the prom and was dancing on it till the morning. The next day she was wearing high-heeled T-Strap sandals as if she hadn't danced all the night. How could it be? Miracles from fairy tales again?   But an answer was found soon. I recalled that this girl have visited dance classes (something familiar to the ballet) about 7 years. Here it is! But after that another one question appeared. Are dance classes for a long time the only one way to walk in high heels without weariness? Does the choice of other Shoeaholics have to limit themselves only by low and medium stilettos? It's not fair not to buy shoes when you have money, but you can't wear it. It's like coming to Ladurée when you are on the diet. 
Louboutin pumps!

From Angeline Melin blog
Fortunately, cosmetologists could understand Shoeaholics very well. So, they invented a new treatment that helps your feet to feel like in slippers when you're wearing 6-inch heels. You just have to do Botox injections in your feet. They call this type of injection 'Loub Job' in honor of  shoe magician Christian LouboutinThis new cosmetic procedure involves injecting collagen into the toe pads, heels and balls of your feet which creates a pillow-like result. The Loub Job takes just 20 minutes, lasts about 6 months and costs around $500. After Loub Job you're gonna have a 'pad' under your feet and you won't need Gel Cushions anymore. 
Looks like the problem with stilettos pain is solved. Now we all can buy Freedom-Tower-heel shoes.
Now there is another one problem: I'm afraid of heights. That's why when I rise on 6-inch and higher heels I...blink my eyes. So I think I need to find special classes to fight my fear. BTW no one didn't cancel dance classes. After Loub Job and tortures 'en pointe' I will walk on the catwalk better than world famous supermodels



\



P.S. If you can't walk in high heels not because of pain but because you can't do that I advise you to visit Legwork classes and read this book.











P.P.S. Now inspired by these amazing shoes I absolutely have to add 'Loub Job' to my wish-list!





















No comments:

Post a Comment